Hey you guys!
Someone thought my blog was cool enough to do grant me the pleasure of honoring me with a nomination for the Dragons Loyalty Award. That someone was Michelle, from thetravelwench.com Here is my truth, I honestly do not understand in it’s totality what this award means. What I have learned in my minimal approach to research it was that it builds a community of supporters and that was more than enough for me to bathe in the celebration of it all.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers. ( I only nominated 5 blogs, I wanted to nominate blogs I consistently follow and look forward to and not just list a bunch of them just because. I am okay if this disqualifies me)
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 Interesting Things About Me:
- My first dog’s name was Gizmo (he’s in doggie Heaven)
- I think God is thee Creative Genius of all time
- If I can give things away to people for a living that would make me ecstatic
- I lived in Paris earlier this year and look forward to doing more world travel
- I recently fell in love with blackberries drizzled with wild flower honey
- I’m obsessed with my collarbone and different cultures
- I enjoy hosting intimate events and providing people with an experience
- www.PSLoveCharli.Com -I love the energy of this online mag that’s relevant with music, fashion and culture)
- www.AwesomelyLuvvie.com – I love this blog because it is HILARIOUS!! Warning, she has her own lingo & it’s fun.
- www.vincentmars.com – I love this blog because the boy with a hat is mysterious, dark and yet present in his world.
- www.lonelytravelog.com – I love travel and I love the way this blogs tells the stories of its travel tales
- www.everydaypowerblog.com – This blog is super motivating. Point Blank Period.
Thank you again Michelle! I appreciate ya 🙂